NaimUniti and Tannoy Revolution SignatureDC6T

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I found a mint condition, ex demo Naimuniti at about 1800 pounds and a pair of new Tannoy RS DC6Ts for 700 pounds.

I'm thinking of buying that but I need to know your oppinion on it. Did anyone try the combination before? Will they work nicely together? Is there enough power in the amp to drive the speakers? I read the review on WHF and they said that for theese speakers one would need to be careful not to partner them with a bright sounding amp. Is the Naimuniti too bright or is it just ok for them?

What do you think about the speakers? Would you recommend anything else at this price level (700-1000 pounds) which will go well with the Naimuniti?

Thanks,

Victor

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I'm not familiar with those Tannoys but What Hifi in its Awards issue recommended the Uniti with the PMC DB1i. Provided of course, you don't mind a small, but high-quality bookshelf design.

Other bookshelf types at roughly the same price area are the Neat Petite SX and my personal favourite because of its ribbon tweeter and good sensitivity, the Elac BS243.

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I'm not familiar with those Tannoys but What Hifi in its Awards issue recommended the Uniti with the PMC DB1i. Provided of course, you don't mind a small, but high-quality bookshelf design.

Other bookshelf types at roughly the same price area are the Neat Petite SX and my personal favourite because of its ribbon tweeter and good sensitivity, the Elac BS243.

Just like to add that I use the Uniti with the Elacs.

A

Anonymous

how about a pair of dynaudio exite x 16s? or even dm 2/7s.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts