Naim xs amp volume control

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
[:(]Anyone have similar problems with amp's volume knob ? Mine gets stuck via the remote and when used manually it has a resistance feel to it past 1/4 volume . Never had to turn it past this mark because it becomes to loud . Also been having drop outs when listening to music . Could the volume dial cause this ? Anyways, it will be brought in to where I purchased it and then I guess it goes on a slow boat back to England . for repairs . Could be waiting months for this one . Whoa is me .

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Switch off amp.

Disconnect speakers (from amp end).

Manually turn volume control from minimum to maximum and back again about 20 - 30 times.

This might ease the resistance you feel when turning it up.

Otherwise call Naim directly and seek advice from their technical people. (Or see your dealer. They should be able to equip you with a spare/demo amp for the duration of a repair if one is necessary.)

A

Anonymous

Stumpy, can I ask from which dealer you demoed the faulty XS? I am about to purchase a demo unit myself from a dealer close to London and would obviously want to avoid this specific unit.

Best,

Thor

stumpy66

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
tjorvi:

Stumpy, can I ask from which dealer you demoed the faulty XS? I am about to purchase a demo unit myself from a dealer close to London and would obviously want to avoid this specific unit.

Best,

Thor

Your safe, im in Scotland

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts