• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

NAIM Vs Hegel Vs Lyngdorf

Ceand

Jan 26, 2021
I've not seen this 3 way comparison anywhere so wondered if anyone here has listened to the NAIM Uniti Atom against the Hegel H120 or Lyngdorf TDAI-1120? All around a similar price but I'm guessing there may be significant differences in audio presentation...

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
Welcome to the forum. I’ve not seen a comparison but there maybe something on YouTube, but video reviews drive me crazy, so I never look!

Rick @MUSICRAFT used to sell Hegel and I believe carries Naim but I’m less sure who sells Lyngdorf, though they seem to be more home cinema dealers. You can do a search here...

Ceand

Jan 26, 2021
Managed to find a comparison between M10, Atom and Lyngdorf which the Lyngdorf edged. I would settle for a demo of the Naim and Lyngdorf but that’s not available in my area... Wonder why What Hifi has not reviewed the TDAi 1120. If it’s as much a game changer as it seems, it must be worth a review at least!

Al ears

Managed to find a comparison between M10, Atom and Lyngdorf which the Lyngdorf edged. I would settle for a demo of the Naim and Lyngdorf but that’s not available in my area... Wonder why What Hifi has not reviewed the TDAi 1120. If it’s as much a game changer as it seems, it must be worth a review at least!
what hifi only review what they are sent to review.....

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts