Naim advice needed

ruds88

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, not sure if I should be asking this, but I do hope there are some honest folk among you. I am trading up/across some of my Naim equipment namely:
[*]NAIM NAP 150x[*]NAIM NAC 152xs[/list]I am really keen to know what each is worth or as a joint sale. Would they be best traded in or sold private. Thanks

Based on hifi sold on eBay, I'd definitely look to sell them individually. You can search sold items or completed auctions to find actual selling prices.

A dealer of that brand may well give you a fair trade in against a brand new model, but you might get more privately.

Good luck!

ruds88 said:
Hi, not sure if I should be asking this, but I do hope there are some honest folk among you. I am trading up/across some of my Naim equipment namely:
  • NAIM NAP 150x
  • NAIM NAC 152xs
I am really keen to know what each is worth or as a joint sale. Would they be best traded in or sold private. Thanks
#

No idea (see nopiano's suggestion) and sell privately............ always.

rainsoothe

Hi. Best thing is to check with your dealer first, maybe they'll make you a good offer, and you avoid the hassle of having to post the items etc. If you decide to sell them yourself, probably separately is the thing to do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts