NAD C715 all in one

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Noticed that there is a NAD all in one system, the C715. Never seen a mention of it on any WHF forums so am assuming it is a fairly old unit.

Doesn't appear to be a review of it that I can find. Anybody got one?

T

the record spot

It might have dropped off the Buying Guide, I recall this getting a very good review two or three years back. Presumably NAD have stopped making this as their product line has gone on. Would certainly be worth chasing this up if you're interested as from memory, I think it was a pretty decent performer, esp up against the Denons, etc., of the day.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that reply. Found that its still available, on Amazon anyway. £343.

Wonder how it would perform against the more modern all in ones, DM37, Onkyo etc.

T

the record spot

I'd dig around a little for a better deal to be honest; that's not far off it's release price from memory and even allowing for price rises, you could still top that if you've the time (or the inclination!) to undercut Amazon. There's always the chance you'll turn up a "last one in the shop" for half that or the like.

EDIT: Moorgate Acoustics (Sheffield I think?) - £249 and that's straight off a UK Only Google search. You can buy me the pint later...
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts