Question NAD c328 vs PM5005 for B&W 606s2 speakers

R2C

Oct 6, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

I have the option to choose between the PM5005 and the NAD c328 for my B&W 606s2 speakers (the turntable is Rega P1).

Any winner between those two?

Thanks you!

manicm

i think the Marantz PM6007 would be a fairer comparison. But either one would be worth a look.

I‘d actually hesitate to pair the 6007 with the 606. The new amp marks a slight turning point for the series, and is more exuberant. The NAD though more expensive, is more flexible, more powerful , and sonically should compliment the 606 nicely.

Hi,

I have the option to choose between the PM5005 and the NAD c328 for my B&W 606s2 speakers (the turntable is Rega P1).

Any winner between those two?

Thanks you!
when you say you have an option can you actually listen to them? If you don't need an integrated DAC or Bluetooth don't pay for them, simples!

Last edited:

manicm

when you say you have an option can you actually listen to them? If you don't need an integrated DAC or Bluetooth don't pay for them, simples!

A DAC or Bluetooth come in handy if you want to connect a tv or stream music, these are good conveniences to have.

Once I was adamant I didn't want a smart tv, Blu-rays were good enough for me, and Youtube on the PC was ace, until I got married and my wife suggested we get a smart tv. It's only once you have these conveniences that you see their value.

Last edited:
A DAC or Bluetooth come in handy if you want to connect a tv or stream music, these are good conveniences to have.

Once I was adamant I didn't want a smart tv, Blu-rays were good enough for me, and Youtube on the PC was ace, until I got married and my wife suggested we get a smart tv. It's only once you have these conveniences that you see their value.
I might agree but looks like the OP only wants to connect a turntable. They might, of course, need other requirements in the future

TRENDING THREADS