NAD C326, or C325, or C316, I need your advice.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
This is the first time that I get the Hi-fi audio, so I dont know well about them.

for now i'm considering NAD C326, C325, C316.

they're almost same price, so I wonder their difference of sound, performance, something like that.

And also I'm considering system fidelity SA-250, but it's a little expensive than NAD.

and I'm not sure if it's better much as more expensive.

Give me some advice!!

A

Anonymous

So, let me know some good brands.

as I said it's the first time that I get the Hi-fi.. so I don't know well.

Jominun said:

as I said it's the first time that I get the Hi-fi.. so I don't know well.

Most brands have their merit, partnered with the right source/speakers, but it is budget-led.

New: Creek Evo 2, Roksan, Rotel, Cyrus, Primare, Arcam, Marantz, Cambridge...

S/hand: pretty much the same but older models.

We need to know what your budget is and what sort of sound you like: Bright, neutral, smooth, warm...

Alternatively, book a demo and then the dealer [should] guide you to a good starter system...

A

Anonymous

Jominun said:
Give me some advice!!

Jominun said:
The word you're looking for is 'please'.

For entry-level kit I would suggest Marantz, Rotel, Cambridge Audio, NAD -- ordered by personal preference. But like PP has said, this depends on your musical tastes and the speakers you're going to use them with. You will not get good, targeted advice if you don't tell us about the rest of your (intended) setup.

As a bit of general handwaving:
Classical music? Go for Rotel with good imaging speakers like Dali or Focal
Dance music? Go for Marantz or NAD with speakers that have good bass like Dynaudio
Jazz? Marantz or Cambridge with any speaker you like
Pop/Rock? Get the speakers first, then find an amp that matches the speakers

A

Anonymous

thank you.

I listen to various type of music. (mostly rock... and metal, pop, dance... etc)

And speakers, i'm considering Klipsch RB-51. (or RB-41)

And my budget is 500$. (only for buying the amp)

I need your advice..

A

Anonymous

Cool, horn-loaded standmounts! I have no experience with those speakers, but I would not recommend the RB-41s since the 4" woofer will be too small for low frequency reproduction. They'll be fine as surround speakers but not as stereo pair. Given the specs both pairs should be easy to drive (high impedance, high sensitivity), and since Sonos recommends them for use with their ZP they can't be that bad :)

Still going by general characteristics, I would stay away from cool or clinical sounding amps, and be sure to audition before buying: horns can sound quite nasty when partnered with the wrong kit. The wisdom of the Internet says that they are best partnered with tube amps, maybe others can suggest good tubes. Of the listed amps, NAD would probably be the best match. I would not expect too many differences between the NAD models you listed.

Jominun said:
thank you.

I listen to various type of music. (mostly rock... and metal, pop, dance... etc)

And speakers, i'm considering Klipsch RB-51. (or RB-41)

And my budget is 500$. (only for buying the amp)

I need your advice..

For about £700 you could get the Arcam Solo, which has built-in CDP, or Marantz CR603. Both would sound good with MA RX1s, but as I said in earlier post you need to audition.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts