admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am using Quad 66 Pre and 606 Power Amplifer, with this I have Quad 22 L Floorstanding Speaker and NAD 520 CD Player. I using VDH Interconnect and MIT Terminator 2 Speaker Cable. Is this combination is ok or what else.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes, I'd have no problem with that system whatsoever. Could perhaps benefit from a better CD player - a Quad one would be an obvious choice - but otherwise if you're happy with it, enjoy...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
kaushik_mitra17:I am using Quad 66 Pre and 606 Power Amplifer, with this I have Quad 22 L Floorstanding Speaker and NAD 520 CD Player. I using VDH Interconnect and MIT Terminator 2 Speaker Cable. Is this combination is ok or what else.

The fact that you have taken the trouble to ask this question suggests you are not sure. Are you happy with your system or is there something you feel needs improving?

I agree with Andrew that your amplifier and speakers could benefit from a much better CD player.

The Quad 99 CDP-2 has it's own built-in pre-amp and has 3 optical digital inputs (and 3 co-ax digital inputs) to it's internal DAC to allow digital connection to other sources like your computer.

This would allow you to sell your 66 pre-amp to help fund the purchase of the 99 CDP-2. (So long as you don't have any analogue sources like a turntable or tuner.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts