D

Deleted member 2457

That is cool - nice one.
smiley-smile.gif

Woodchippie

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
http://youtu.be/oiLqpFzz9Zw

This is what I have finally purchased....

Sony Bravia 3D KDL 40 NX713

Denon receiver AVR 1713

Sony Bluray BDPS790

Sony Playstation 3

Mac Mini, Mouse and keyboard

synology NAS drive

Cambridge Audio Mini Minx

IPad 2

MJ Acoustics Pro 50 Mk11subwoofer

Marmitek control extender

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
For the sake of a few quid I would hifhly recommend cooling. I have one for skybox and one for amp running from a small power source. They switxh on with their particular kit. One small fan makes a huge difference & I much prefer my electronics cool.

Woodchippie

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
For the sake of a few quid I would hifhly recommend cooling. I have one for skybox and one for amp running from a small power source. They switxh on with their particular kit. One small fan makes a huge difference & I much prefer my electronics cool.

Woodchippie

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Woodchippie said:
RobinKidderminster said:
i have a spare power supply I could use. Would you switch it manually?

do the fans suck out air or blow in air or both?

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Either way. I run a 120mm fan on 6v. Choices at QuietPC is huge. I chose a low db for about£10. When I blew one they replaced it. Very hwlpful. Mine is in the same socket as the amp.with a wireless switxh but it doesnt matter. Arranged so that it extracts air from the top of the unit through the vents.

Woodchippie

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
Either way. I run a 120mm fan on 6v. Choices at QuietPC is huge. I chose a low db for about£10. When I blew one they replaced it. Very hwlpful. Mine is in the same socket as the amp.with a wireless switxh but it doesnt matter. Arranged so that it extracts air from the top of the unit through the vents.

thanks ill take a look :)

TRENDING THREADS