My stuff!

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Hhhhmmm.

It's a long story.....the short one is that I pulled together a handful of tracks onto a tape where I am playing all the instruments and singing (filling in for the drummer, singer, lead and bass guitar in this band where I played rythmn).

One track happened to come up on the PS3 playlist today and I thought I'd go over to my space and listen to the rest.

The site has been up for nearly a year and I still haven't got any friends! Baw, haw.

The link is here if you fancy a listen.

I've updated the piccy to the one I use on this forum (my youngest daughter).

Edit

Perhaps I should point out that the production quality is a little, errrr, variable. Tascam 8 track, 12 channel mixer (unknown make), small bedroom in sussex and perthshire, no effects pedals of any kind, practice amp, and shoddy microphone.....not that I'm trying to make excuses or anything.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="PJPro"]if you fancy a listen.[/quote]

I really liked it. The intentional rawness only adds to its charm. What do your band make to your one man emulation? Maybe the world really needs an upbeat Robert Wyatt after all.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"]I really liked it. [/quote]

Cheers!

[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"]What do your band make to your one man emulation? [/quote]

Not much.....they had disbanded by the time I had returned from my year away.

[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"]Maybe the world really needs an upbeat Robert Wyatt after all.[/quote]

Made the recordings in my twenties. I'm in my forties now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts