Marantz MCR502 DAB

Logitech Squeezebox Touch

Sony PS3 Slim

Samsung LED TV 40"

Wharfdale Diamond 10.4 speakers

Chord Company Carnival Silverscreen

Tacima CS929/BP Mains Block

Merlin Tarantula MK6 Mains Cable

Musical Fidelity X-Link interconnects (SBT to Cr502)

A

Anonymous

Ok sorry messed that up heres the other pic

http://postimage.org/image/27bm1ewis/

A

Anonymous

Nope none at all think the marantz has 50 watts per channel so plenty to go loud

there alot better than the Tannoy mercury M3 they replaced

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Hum the 10.4 Really better than the mercury's?have to say never heard the Mercury's but the 10.4 sounded very low on sound level compared with other speakers I heard?pros and cons between those Diamonds and the mercurys? please:p

A

Anonymous

The Tannoys were around 17 years old but still very capable speakers but the 10.4 sound better in every way to me I listen to a lot of daftpunk and listened to a whole album when I demo'd the 10.4's along side some mission floorstanders The wharfdales had very tight controlled bass and I seemed to hear things in the music that the tannoys and the mission never bought Forward so based on that I purchased the 10.4 plus I realy like the look of them ;)

A

Anonymous

glynnd - that looks to be the most elaborate PS3 stand ive ever seen....what is that exactly? :)

A

Anonymous

I purchased it years ago when i had my first ps3 to keep it cool

think i got it from a car boot i dont think its intended use was for keeping a ps3 cool but it works well

Glad you like it

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi love the unit, similar to mine in a way. All very neat, can I ask what is sitting on top of the amp? And what does it do? Kinda retro analogue meter looking thingy!! Pls excuse the phrase.

A

Anonymous

Hi sta99y

Its actualy my squeezebox touch running the VU meter display like Hifi amps of old.

im not even sure what there for but i like the retro look.

TRENDING THREADS