hifi-surronds.jpg

hifi-sub.jpg

hifi-remote.jpg

hifi-amp.jpg

hifi-preCD.jpg

hifi-cables.jpg

A

Anonymous

Beautiful set-up. Do the Linn speakers integrate well with the B&W subwoofer?

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
ValianTX:Beautiful set-up. Do the Linn speakers integrate well with the B&W subwoofer?

Thanks, Yes the sub does work very well on 5.1 content. I don't use it for 2 channel listening though as the mains provide more than enough in the bass.

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
scene:
Looks fantastic!

Nice rack, like the mixture of open/closed/glass - which Spectral stand is that?

Thanks, the rack is: Spectral Closed CL1560 as the base and Spectral Setup Element ZE147 Clear Glass, which is the top part.

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
gel:
The colour's blend very well, nice one.

They do thanks, and suprisingly I had the speakers before the appartment so it is just luck that it all works so well together. Although I am an hifi geek, buying a flat to match the hifi speakers would be a little over the top I feel ... or would it?

Crossie

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Beautiful looking kit, if sounds half as good as it looks then you have a great set up - thanks for posting the pics always a joy to see such a well integrated set up,

A

Anonymous

Wonderful setup, in what looks like an immaculately kept gaf, which is always a winner in my eyes. ;)

Great quality pics too !

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
THE_FORCE:
Wonderful setup, in what looks like an immaculately kept gaf, which is always a winner in my eyes. ;)

Great quality pics too !

Thanks and back at you, you have a very nice set-up!

A

Anonymous

Cheers topbloke. Gotta say those Spectrals are a thing of beauty. They cost, but they're worth it !

A

Anonymous

Neat!

Could you link me the wallbrakets used for the surrounds?

TIA

topbloke55:

hifi-surronds.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts