MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Nothing particularly awe-inspiring by today's sandards, but I'm happy with it.

Main components are listed in my sig.

VCR/DVD combo will be going shortly for a HDD/DVD or HDD/BD unit.

CopyofDSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, it will be when I can junk the VCR/DVD unit, currently on the floor.

I know of a half-decent DVD/HDD Freeview recorder which will just about fit in that 50mm space on top of the CD player, but funds are spoken for til at least next payday.

The t/t pains me as well. I don't listen to it half enough, but I would like to. Half the problem is that it desperately needs to be wall-mounted because of my springy wooden floors, and secondly because there's no obvious way to link it to the Cyrus 2, some eight feet away.

A

Anonymous

Until yesterday I also had a DVD player on the floor, I thought I was the only one!

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys.

Must admit I am very proud to own that TD160.

I know they're not worth huge amounts but it's been in my family since day 1.

My dad virtually had to pawn the family silver to be able to afford it. I think it cost something like £76 which was a lot of money to him in the very early 70s when he bought it.

For its first 20 years it suffered the ignominy of having a cheap and nasty NEAT cartridge in it because he couldn't afford anything better.

I will look after it for the remainder of my days. When I'm gone it'll probably be a relic that no-one values. If my children then choose to skip it, that'll be up to them.

TRENDING THREADS