My friend want to sell his used CM1 to me with shelfs and cc wire just £226.Is the deal worthy?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am a "hi-fi virgin " and don't have any thing of it.

8_243269_406f575b60120be.jpg

Ben123

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
he is surely crazy selling them at that price but yes go buy them as long as they arent blown or damaged in any major way.

A

Anonymous

He used for 3 years or so.The sound is good.But two high frenquency units both have traces because be pressed he said.

A

Anonymous

moon said:
bite his hand off ifthey are in good condition, they should sell for 360-380 mint condition second hand!

He used for 3 years or so.The sound is good.But two high frenquency units both have traces because be pressed he said.

A

Anonymous

Ben123 said:
he is surely crazy selling them at that price but yes go buy them as long as they arent blown or damaged in any major way.

Now I am considering what amp and cd player(or streame player) to work with CM1.And worry about how to deal with those amp and players bought for CM1 when I improve to other brand speakers in the future.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
windscmoon said:
But two high frenquency units both have traces because be pressed he said.

I wouldn't buy them if the tweeters (HF units) have been damaged. It might be ok if they had been replaced, but if they have just been pulled back out I wouldn't.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Contact B&W and see how much replacement units are and then decide if the extra cost to replace the tweeters makes them a good deal still?

tweeters are easy to replace - unscrew, unplug, remove, replace, replug in, screw up, run in.

B&W technical are really helpful and will talk you through it as well if your worried.

its very easy to push the tweeters in doesnt mean the speaker is damaged in anyway just the piece of aluminium.

A

Anonymous

ID. said:
I wouldn't buy them if the tweeters (HF units) have been damaged. It might be ok if they had been replaced, but if they have just been pulled back out I wouldn't.

this is it

TRENDING THREADS