musical fidelity super chargers 550k?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
gooooooooooooooodmorning vietnam! dear hi-fi experts at whf have u pals tested the musical fidelity super chargers 550k would be really in trested on some info as the aodea is wery apealing

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Review samples were delivered to us yesterday. Coincidentally just wiring up a pair here at home for a future Gramophone review, and I guess the WHFSV review crew will be getting stuck into theirs soon for a forthcoming issue.

A

Anonymous

ok the guv do us a favor let us know how thigs go with them super chargers will ya

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, in my very 'umble opinion, and given that they've only been running for a little shy of 24 hours now, I'd say my initial reaction is 'Hooooo boy!'

A

Anonymous

see..thats the kind of review I can relate to.

The guys in another hifi magazine last month spent 3 pages talking about this product, and I understood about a quarter of it. By the end of article I didnt even know whether they liked it or not !

A

Anonymous

Looking forward to the review - interesting to see how they stack up against the traditional power amp arrangement. Coincidentally - if you use them for the front pair in a multi-channel setup, how would you balance the other channels?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts