music fidelity

northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
I have to sell my late brothers hi end hifi. The cdp is Music fidelity nu vista 3d. Had it from new. I understand it was around £3000 new. Any idea at what price I should advertise it for? It is in perfect working order as he loved his hifi.

T

the record spot

Sorry to hear of the sad circumstances in which this is being sold mate - have a look around on the web or maybe check out the Hi Fi For Sale site. Also Hi Fi World has a free listings section in their magazine which covers about 3 pages all in - worth looking out int he first instance. Expect to hand over a good 10% to Ebay if going online. If so, make a point of finishing your auction on a Sunday night between 8-10pm.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
northantsbloke34: I have to sell my late brothers hi end hifi. The cdp is Music fidelity nu vista 3d. Had it from new. I understand it was around £3000 new. Any idea at what price I should advertise it for? It is in perfect working order as he loved his hifi.

If you have the box, manual and remote £800 would be a fair price, if you have spare nu-vista valves £850.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts