mp3 albums £1.00 Amazon

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
A choice of ten albums with the nme and amazons offer...you get one per amazon account..expires on 18th 0ctober

in the promo code box enter NMEPROMO to get your choice for a pound, got arcade fire earlier, the majority of tracks on it are 320 kbs..and amazons mp3's are drm free

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=nosim/?docId=1000454433&tag=hotukdeals-21

Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die (Special Edition)
Foals - Total Life Forever
Weezer - Hurley
Pendulum - Immersion
Rage Against the Machine - S/T
The Cribs - Ignore the Ignorant
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Mumford & Sons - Sign No More
The Strokes - Is This It

A

Anonymous

Lovely job, just downloaded Mumford & Sons. Thanks for that!

bezza79

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
The promo code box comes up on the right after you've selected payment method. You need to enable the amazon download software to get to the payment screen also. Top code, used it on the other halfs account and opened a new account myself just to use it!

bezza79

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
Is that the figure at the final press to pay screen? A slight anomaly came up when I registered and entered the code it showed a discount of £5 something for a £7.49 album I just clicked continue and on the next screen it showed the full discount of £6.49 and just the £1 to pay.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I hope so! I don't fancy paying £9 for an MP3 album I can get on CD for less!!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Well thats just great, i have just been charged the full amount as could not see anywhere to input code, i am not a happy bunny. Hope amazon will help me sort this as the whole download thing was useless in my book. argggghhhhhhh!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts