Moving overseas

alexandros

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi to everybody,

I am moving from Europe to USA and I am puzzled on what to take with me from both my HiFi and AudioVisual Systems?

My HiFi consists of: a pair of B&W 704 loudspeakers, a pair of Rotel's RC-06 and RB-06, Pre and Power Amplifiers, respectively. As sources there is a DVD/SACD/CD player from Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie Record Player, and my MacBookPro connected through an HRT microstreamer.

My AudioVisual System consist of: Tannoy HTS-101 5.1 loudspeakers, Yamaha RX-V375 AV Receiver/Ampl, and BENQ W1070+ Digital Projector.

My thoughts are to take with me both B&W and Tannoy loudspeakers, the BENQ and the small HRT microstreamer and start a new HiFi and A/V System. I have also the thought to put everything in a cargo wooden box and install everything together again, but maybe is time to think for an upgrade.

Any ideas of which parts you consider most important and could be the core to keep in both a HiFi and A/V Systems is appreciated.

My next purchase would be a Pionneer N-50A streamer.

P.S. I listen to a lot of Radio that is coming from the Yamaha A/V Receiver from its Pre-Out to the Rotel Pre-Amp, so that I can enjoy the sound from the B&W's.

alexandros said:
Hi to everybody,

I am moving from Europe to USA and I am puzzled on what to take with me from both my HiFi and AudioVisual Systems?

My HiFi consists of: a pair of B&W 704 loudspeakers, a pair of Rotel's RC-06 and RB-06, Pre and Power Amplifiers, respectively. As sources there is a DVD/SACD/CD player from Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie Record Player, and my MacBookPro connected through an HRT microstreamer.

My AudioVisual System consist of: Tannoy HTS-101 5.1 loudspeakers, Yamaha RX-V375 AV Receiver/Ampl, and BENQ W1070+ Digital Projector.

My thoughts are to take with me both B&W and Tannoy loudspeakers, the BENQ and the small HRT microstreamer and start a new HiFi and A/V System. I have also the thought to put everything in a cargo wooden box and install everything together again, but maybe is time to think for an upgrade.

Any ideas of which parts you consider most important and could be the core to keep in both a HiFi and A/V Systems is appreciated.

My next purchase would be a Pionneer N-50A streamer.

P.S. I listen to a lot of Radio that is coming from the Yamaha A/V Receiver from its Pre-Out to the Rotel Pre-Amp, so that I can enjoy the sound from the B&W's.

take it all with you, and set it all up again.

Chances are, it's gonna sound completely different in its new surroundings. I know mine did.

Then take it from there.

TRENDING THREADS