Most popular pirated artist in your locale??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

Ed Sheerin for me as well. Saw him on the news as he is the most pirated artist of all at the moment. He said he did not mind as he has sold a couple of million albums anyway. If it was not for the illegal downloads he would ahve sold 9 million (tracks I think rather than whole albums). I was left thinking, maybe he would not mind if I illegally relieved him of some of his guitars and other valuables. It appears he would not mind, so long as he had some left :doh:

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
RodhasGibson said:
Hi Shooter,Yeah know it,in fact I live right opposite the court.Guess you were brought up in G X then or Ch/St P

Whats it like in OX39 then? :)

Yep, St.P.

OX39 is a nice place, friendy folk, good schools and nice walks for us and the dog. No complaints :)

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
This is where I suddenly realise that my knowledge of modern pop music stopped in around year 2000. I've just looked through the entire Radio 1 Top 40 and I recognised* about six artists, one of them being Gerry & The Pacemakers.

*Recognised = heard of them, no idea what they sing (well other than Gerry & The Pacemakers).

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

MajorFubar said:
This is where I suddenly realise that my knowledge of modern pop music stopped in around year 2000.

It's amazing how quickly you lose touch.

I remember after Tower Records went under I was unemployed for a few months, then went for a job interview at a music export company as an indie/alternative buyer (more or less what I did at Tower).

During the interview I was given a list of about 100 artist and asked how many of them I knew, and I had to be honest, it was only about 20 or 30.

So in 3 or 4 months, I had completely lost touch with the music I thought I knew about.

That was 13 years ago, I'm completely clueless now.
grin.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Ed Sheeran where I was born, and Rihanna where I live.

Neither are to my taste.

Ed Sheeran followed by Rihanna for me.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Ed Sheeran where I was born, and Rihanna where I live.

Neither are to my taste.

Ed Sheeran followed by Rihanna for me.

...and me! Are we neighbors? :grin:

smiley-smile.gif
Well I have chickens to the right of me and to the left a man who looks like a women and a women who looks like a man - so I hope not for you.
smiley-laughing.gif
I'm in Milton Keynes mate, how about you?
smiley-smile.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
smiley-smile.gif
Well I have chickens to the right of me and to the left a man who looks like a women and a women who looks like a man - so I hope not for you.
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-smile.gif

Could be me.....I look a bit like a Chicken! :twisted:

Just kidding. I'm not too far from Londonderry.

D

Deleted member 2457

CnoEvil said:
gel said:
smiley-smile.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-smile.gif

Could be me.....I look a bit like a Chicken! :twisted: Just kidding. I'm not too far from Londonderry.

smiley-laughing.gif
Ah not quite then.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I thought you were a Norfolk boy gel?

Hi mate I have lived in East Anglia a lot but never Norfolk, my parents and most of my family are from Suffolk. My dad is a Norwich fan and I have always supported them too. But nope I have never lived in Norfolk - hopefully some day though because I would like to watch them some more.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've been in MK for nearly two years gel, but don't tell anyone.
smile.png

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Hi mate I have lived in East Anglia a lot but never Norfolk, my parents and most of my family are from Suffolk. My dad is a Norwich fan and I have always supported them too. But nope I have never lived in Norfolk - hopefully some day though because I would like to watch them some more.

Whereabouts in Suffolk gel? I grew up in Lowestoft. Ended up supporting the right team tho ;)

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

Really - nice one. What do you think of the new look John Lewis TV section? We haven't got a Panasonic shop any more. Sony shop is not much good. We got Technosounds which is where my Pioneer amp came from. They have the same speakers as me in their main room.

D

Deleted member 2457

BenLaw said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Whereabouts in Suffolk gel? I grew up in Lowestoft. Ended up supporting the right team tho ;)

Hi mate

I used to go on holiday in Lowestoft when I was younger - exciting stuff.
smiley-smile.gif
West Suffolk - Barrow.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
BenLaw said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Hi mate

smiley-smile.gif
West Suffolk - Barrow.

:grin: My parents went on holiday there and liked it so much my dad ended up applying for a job there :rofl: Awful place, can't stand it! |(

I've been to Bury St Edmunds a few times but never Barrow - it looks a lovely place :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

Really - nice one. What do you think of the new look John Lewis TV section? We haven't got a Panasonic shop any more. Sony shop is not much good. We got Technosounds which is where my Pioneer amp came from. They have the same speakers as me in their main room.

Last time I was in JL was when I bought the infamous GT50, so not seen the extended tv section yet.

Only ever went in the Pana shop when I was waiting for my wife, been in the Sony shop once only, and I've no idea where Technosounds is.

Are you north, south, east or west?

D

Deleted member 2457

BenLaw said:
gel said:
BenLaw said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Hi mate

smiley-smile.gif
West Suffolk - Barrow.

:grin: My parents went on holiday there and liked it so much my dad ended up applying for a job there :rofl: Awful place, can't stand it! |(

I've been to Bury St Edmunds a few times but never Barrow - it looks a lovely place :)

It's not.
smiley-laughing.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

Near central me. Technosounds is near Willen mate here:

http://www.technosound.co.uk/WhereAreWe.html

You will have to pop in. Got Panasonics, B&W and lots of Pioneers.

Last time I was in JL was when I bought the infamous GT50, so not seen the extended tv section yet.

Only ever went in the Pana shop when I was waiting for my wife, been in the Sony shop once only, and I've no idea where Technosounds is.

Are you north, south, east or west?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm North West, will check Technosound when I'm in the market for something new.

I'll keep my eye out for an Axl Rose lookalike.
grin.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I'm North West, will check Technosound when I'm in the market for something new.

I'll keep my eye out for an Axl Rose lookalike.
grin.gif

smiley-laughing.gif

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
BenLaw said:
gel said:
BenLaw said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Hi mate

smiley-smile.gif
West Suffolk - Barrow.

It's not.
smiley-laughing.gif

:grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts