Mordaunt-Short Carnival Series

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone here have experience using the mordaunt-short carnival series speakers? Im thingking to buy a set but I want to be sure on what will i buy for my system. Anyone using this series? please give me some feedbacks about the performance, thanks very much!
emotion-2.gif

radovantz

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I have seen that model in some hifi shops but not yet experienced how they sound like.. I have sent the same question in here before but no one is answering. According to what the salesperson told me, it is not as good as the other mordaunt-short series. Consider that there is not much difference in price, I think it is better to find the other mordaunt-short series like Avant and Alumni while waiting answers.

A

Anonymous

thanks bro, maybe its not sold in other countries as i've seen in mordaunt-short's website that's why they aren't answering. I'm in doubt of that model because It's to expensive yet it's not commercialized in all countries(its about Php 21000 a set 4 - C1, 1 - C5, 1 - C9. = about $460). Maybe I'll just try the other models as you have suggested.

A

Anonymous

i am the mordaunt short carnival 2 owner but i am using it for my computer stereo music system.
it sounds more "flat" and neutral than avant so for movie i think Avant will be the winner but both are very nice speaker with the price~

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts