Month 4 Winner

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Happy New Year to all the Fantasy Football competitors, and as we are now into January, that means that we have a winner for December. Assuming that Alan Hansen is not going to claim the prize then the Month 4 winner is Gavin Jaynes. Top 3 What Hi Fi members scores below :-

1 HANSEN'S XI Mr Alan Hansen 217
2 Shaken Not Stirred Mr Gavin Jaynes 199
3 Singing The Blues Mr Steve Evans 188
4 PipeandSlippers Mr Andy Horton 186

Claire, you posted the below about 3 weeks ago but i've not received anything yet. I don't wish to be seen as though i'm nagging (i'm in no rush at all), just wanted to make sure it hadn't been forgotten about. Thanks

"Month 3 prize - which I believe is an incredibly clever Belkin wireless music sender - will be winging its way next week. Congrats again! "

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
My bad - totally forgotten in the Xmas rush. I'll get that off to you tomorrow (i've just sent an email reminder to myself!), plus find a prize for Gavin. Well done all!

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Congrats to Gavin on his win - nice of Steve to 'step down' and give someone else a chance! ;-))

If you transfer someone do you keep the points they earned in your team up to the point of transfer or do you lost them all? Never done this before.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
You keep all the points they earned for you in the past up to the point of transfer. Once you've transferred someone in, you then start earning any points for them from that point on.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Looks like my new manager has whiped them into shape, mind you he does have a licence to kill.

Seriously though im not a footballist and it's my 1st fantasy football so it's a bit of a suprise. I've just started watching my ultimate edition Bond's again (Spy who loved me last night) so maybe that's given me some good luck.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Congrats Mr Jaynes - you've won some Goldring GX100 headphones and some rather fun X-mini capsule speakers. Please email address details to us here, marked for my attention, and i'll get your prizes to you.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:My bad - totally forgotten in the Xmas rush. I'll get that off to you tomorrow (i've just sent an email reminder to myself!), plus find a prize for Gavin. Well done all!

Claire, still nothing ?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I sent your and Gavin's prizes out on Monday (first day our postroom boys were back). They were sent first class to your home address - have you had a Royal Mail card through the door?

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I recieved my package on Wednesday.

I am really impressed with those little x-mini max speakers. Really funky design but the sound quality they produce really took me by suprise, they sound really good. The bass they produce for such small speakers begers belief, it must be witch craft.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:I sent your and Gavin's prizes out on Monday (first day our postroom boys were back). They were sent first class to your home address - have you had a Royal Mail card through the door?

Prize arrived this morning (Saturday). Thank you very much - nice ipod gadget. All i need now is an ipod to go with it (i've got a 20gb Creative Zen Sleek).

Don't suppose you can pick up some high-tech freebies from CES for future prizes ?

TRENDING THREADS