Monoprice Monolith M565

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 188533

I bought the M1060s a few years ago to see what all the hype was about. The absolute trash build quality combined with a 4k ringing and not having any bass made me send them back. I haven't heard those though.

D

Deleted member 188533

If you're looking for new headphones this might help. They have some of the better reviews on the internet and this is their recommended buy list. You may be able to find something in there that I'm not even aware of. Changes in pricing and sales as well. Or even second hand on ebay. I sell headphones I don't use anymore on ebay and I keep my stuff pristine. I also generally put new pads on them before I sell but don't expect that from others.

Also here is Zeo's ( slightly outdated ) buy guide. I'd use this more as a starting point than a definitive guide. However just by clicking on it I see the Sony MDR-1A. I think there's even a newer, improved version now. The MDR- 1AM2.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zeos/comments/97mi5s/zguides_headphones/

D

Deleted member 188533

Oh reddit links unfurl....even really long ones. And are basically unreadable with the site's dark theme. :cautious:

camcroft

If you're looking for new headphones this might help. They have some of the better reviews on the internet and this is their recommended buy list. You may be able to find something in there that I'm not even aware of. Changes in pricing and sales as well. Or even second hand on ebay. I sell headphones I don't use anymore on ebay and I keep my stuff pristine. I also generally put new pads on them before I sell but don't expect that from others.

Also here is Zeo's ( slightly outdated ) buy guide. I'd use this more as a starting point than a definitive guide. However just by clicking on it I see the Sony MDR-1A. I think there's even a newer, improved version now. The MDR- 1AM2.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zeos/comments/97mi5s/zguides_headphones/
Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts