Monitor speaker comp.

dr seuss

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi folks, don't think the enter comp button is working on the monitor speaker competition. I just bounces you back to same page when you press enter. Headphone comp gives a thankyou for entering when submitted. Cheers, Mark.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes, it's working, and entries are being registered: the page to which it returns you is the competition page, but the URL contains the words 'Thank you your entry has been successful' or similar.

I just tried it - with the wrong answer, of course! - and works fine.

Will alert relevant people to ensure 'Thank you' page is shown correctly. Apols for any confusion.

dr seuss

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Thanks fro the reply, can you please check my entry has been recieved as it still goes back to main comp page for me with no entry message! :quest:

A

Anonymous

Doesn't work for me. Having clicked the 'enter comp' button it takes me to what looks like the comp' page, but with no question, just the description of the speakers and the comp' rules.

Edit:

Scratch that. It's now working.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The 'thank you for entering' confirmation message was working perfectly yesterday (I know, because I tested it!), but seems to have dropped off overnight on the MA competition (although it is working on the Lindy one, bizarrely).

I have alerted our tech team who are on the case and will fix it asap. In the meantime, I've set it so that if you enter and then try entering again you'll get a message confirming you've already entered, so you won't be able to again.

And don't forget, you must be logged in for the questions to appear.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts