Monitor audio-RX-FX vs BXFX

Ben K.

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I went from brfx to RXFX and for me it was well worth it. In my opinion they are a big step up from the bronze range hence why I bought them.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the BXFX's which match my BX2's and centre, and the rest of my system in terms of budget.

Although I haven't heard the RXFX's, I'm very happy with my BXFX's.

On New Years Eve, watching Jools Holland, the HD broadcast picked up the audience talking in the background and I thought for a few seconds that it was a group of people talking outside in the street!

And watching a film on blue ray recently there was a few moments when I was slightly alarmed that I had a major leak in my bathroom, but thankfully it was a broken water pipe in the film.

I maybe missing an even better experience but I'm happy with what I've got - if that helps.

Ben K.

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I guess it really depends on how much you want to spend. I agree that the bronze range sounds very good and in isolation is very impressive. The silver range is a good step up in sound quality but it comes at a price. What partnering kit do you have

surroundman

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for advices.

I have Mezzo 6, Rear - Mezzo 1, KEF KHT 1000.5, centre B&W HTM62, Sub KEF 1000.2 , Yamaha RX A 2010.

I will maybe replace KEF speakers by Monitor audio BXFX or RX FX, and put Mezzo 1 as rear surround.

TRENDING THREADS