Monitor Audio Bronze Speaker Package

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, so I've got my Onkyo TX-SR605 and am going to get the Monitor Audio Bronze Speaker Package. I already have the Monitor Audio BR2s so I'm going to buy the rest separately. Just a quick question, in the June 2007 issue of WHSV, the review of the Bronze Package said that 'the front and back speakers don't blend quite as well as the Tannoy Package' so would it be a better idea to get another pair of BR2s rather than the BFXs? Any help is much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

i have the br2's at the back of my spkr system but im not sure that it does them justice though for films. It does sound better when/if they are used with my onkyo "all stereo" mode for music. I only use them as rears as i upgraded to the br5's at the front. I didn't have any issues with the brfx "not blending". I personally cant fault the systems performance for the price (looks good too!).

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the quick reply, I will get the ones that look the best then if there isn't much, if any, difference. Although I will be listening to alot of music through them aswell, so do you think the BR2s would have the edge.

A

Anonymous

the br2's keep winning the reviews in the mag which is speaks for itself. They really are very good straight out of the box and improve once run in. Why not get the br2 av package and if you have the space, you can go get the br5's and then put the br2's at the rear at a later date. The br5's are really great for music as well as films. Def worth a listen. To summarise, the br2's are excellent and well worth the money. You will have to spend a fair few £'s more to better them, the br5's are better if you have the room (all down to £'s just by way of a change!).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts