Monitor Audio Bronze 2 or Q Acoustic 3020

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've recently bought a Onkyo a-9010 which I'm very proud of but now it's time to upgrade my speakers and I was thinking of Monitor Audio Bronze 2 or Q Acoustic 3020. Prize wise there isn't a big different between the twos and Whathifi rates both 5 stars so I don't really know which one to pick up. Any suggestions?

Also at the moment I'm using ALR Jordan Entry M and I felt the sound is lacking at bass level. I tried to improve it playing around on the amp with bass and treble, using the surround button or the Direct button but I've noticed very little difference and I don't know if it's due to my speakers. Did anybody experienced something similar when trying to tune the sound through the amp?

Thanks a lot

Davide Sgobba said:
Hi all,

I've recently bought a Onkyo a-9010 which I'm very proud of but now it's time to upgrade my speakers and I was thinking of Monitor Audio Bronze 2 or Q Acoustic 3020. Prize wise there isn't a big different between the twos and Whathifi rates both 5 stars so I don't really know which one to pick up. Any suggestions?

Also at the moment I'm using ALR Jordan Entry M and I felt the sound is lacking at bass level. I tried to improve it playing around on the amp with bass and treble, using the surround button or the Direct button but I've noticed very little difference and I don't know if it's due to my speakers. Did anybody experienced something similar when trying to tune the sound through the amp?

Thanks a lot

Decently set up on some good speaker stands my money would be on the MA. However, you're going to have to try and audition yourself. Nobody else can tell you which speakers are going to sound good to your ears.

TRENDING THREADS