mission mx4 bargain

jimmy1

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
just got a pair of these from superfi, b grade stock but look brand new for £169.95, they are an absolute bargain, not run too much through them yet but already sounding good, not just bassy monsters all the frequency range is handled well, all the bolts and spikes and plinths where in the box which suprised me for the price and being b grade. nice to get a genuine bargain just thought id let you know in case your looking for some cheap good speakers

That is indeed a bargain! Mission rarely made a bad speaker, and some are classics.

In the mid-90s I had to work away from home for a few years and bought some Mission 760i with a Marantz amp and CD player. The speakers are still tucked away in my study, and the electronics used by my Dad!

jimmy1 said:
just got a pair of these from superfi, b grade stock but look brand new for £169.95, they are an absolute bargain, not run too much through them yet but already sounding good, not just bassy monsters all the frequency range is handled well, all the bolts and spikes and plinths where in the box which suprised me for the price and being b grade. nice to get a genuine bargain just thought id let you know in case your looking for some cheap good speakers

A steal at that price..... enjoy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts