Mission: Impossible Trilogy (BD) £14.99

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Nice spot - assuming it's an offer still running tomorrow, I will add it to the massive sales round-up i'm working on
emotion-2.gif

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Having ordered this 10 days ago from Play.com, the status as of today (02.01.10) is still "packing".
Trying to get through on the helpline, I'm greeted with "service not available at this time".

Anyone heard anything about this company or do they just take almost two weeks to pack stuff?

Surely it can't be such an impossible mission to get it wrapped up and sent faster than this ?
emotion-7.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Tonya

Play.com has always been excellent with me, I have never had a problem and would rate them as one of the best.

They could of gone out of stock and are just waiting for some new one's in. I would try them again on Monday.

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the reassurance GEL!
I just checked again and now the status is updated to posted, price charged £17, so it seems alll is well.
Perhaps I am spoiled with the next day service I got from Amazon a while back!

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2457

They normally only take a day or two to post too me then it's normally here within say 5 days. Bigger items like computer's have taken just 2 days for me.

Good to see it's sorted now.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I was lucky - I ordered the boxset on 22nd December and it arrived on Christmas Eve. Have watched the first two - picture is an improvement over the DVD, but no HD sound (though a high bit-rate 'standard' Dolby Digital soundtrack on '2')

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:I was lucky - I ordered the boxset on 22nd December and it arrived on Christmas Eve. Have watched the first two - picture is an improvement over the DVD, but no HD sound (though a high bit-rate 'standard' Dolby Digital soundtrack on '2')

Only 'half' the enjoyment, without any HD soundtrack. A good price nevertheless.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts