Missing prize - and no response!

clayman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
:read: Back in January I got an e-mail from the magazine telling me I had won a prize inthe Awards competition - to be precise a Onkyo TX-NR609 AV receiver. I replied as asked with details of my home address and sat and waited until 6 weeks after the closing date for claims.

Nothing had arrived so I sent another email seeking information but no reply. So can someone please tell me what is going on.

Clayman

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Clayman, sorry to hear that. I'll pass your details on to the person who manages our competitions and ask them to chase it up for you. Apologies for the delay.

clayman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ben

Just to say I have been here before - including back in January to say "thank you" for my prize. Tend to lurk rather than join in. :)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
clayman said:
Hi Ben

Just to say I have been here before - including back in January to say "thank you" for my prize. Tend to lurk rather than join in. :)

Hi clayman, and welcome :) It wasn't a dig, if I'd been lucky enough to win a prize I think I'd have been a lot less patient than you have in asking to actually get it! Hope it all works out and feel free to join in any time :)

Cheers,

Ben

clayman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just to say that someone has been in touch about my missing prize and I am sitting waiting for the replacement to arrive. I will post a thank you here when it arrives! :)

clayman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Because I like to stick to promises can I say a big thank you to WhatHiFi and Shreena Patel, Sales Administration Officer at Onkyo for sorting this problem out very quickly. My prize arrived this afternoon.

:dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts