Michell Tecnodec setup?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I've just started to use my Michell Tecnodec after a few years of non use and I would ideally like to get it serviced/set up.

I am in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. Does anyone know of anyone who can provide this service in the Norfolk area?

I've contacted Michell twice and have had no reply.

Thanks,

Mark

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Mark

I know Michell are extremely busy at the moment, and the usual lead in time for new turntables has been doubled because of high demand. I'm not sure how many people work at Michell, but some small companies employ an "all hands on deck" approach when things are busier than normal.

Another thing to take into account, is that not all e-mails reach their intended destination, particularly hotmail and yahoo e-mail addresses. Your best course of action would the good old fashioned, reliable telephone
emotion-2.gif

To add to that, the TecnoDec isn't particularly complex, and unless it's received some abuse, would probably only need an oil change. As long as arm bearings are still tight, the deck should be fine.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply....I'll have a go myself, just need to find a good guide to follow online somewhere.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:Hi Mark

I know Michell are extremely busy at the moment, and the usual lead in time for new turntables has been doubled because of high demand. I'm not sure how many people work at Michell, but some small companies employ an "all hands on deck" approach when things are busier than normal.

Another thing to take into account, is that not all e-mails reach their intended destination, particularly hotmail and yahoo e-mail addresses. Your best course of action would the good old fashioned, reliable telephone
emotion-2.gif

To add to that, the TecnoDec isn't particularly complex, and unless it's received some abuse, would probably only need an oil change. As long as arm bearings are still tight, the deck should be fine.

Hi David

Is this affecting deliveries on Technoarms as well? (I have one on order through your good selves)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts