messy cables - any tidy ideas?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just bought more stuff and the cable mess behind my tv is getting in the way of my wee robot cleaner - also the mess of wires for lamps and laptop etc. Anyone got any good suggestions on how to keep it tidy, and preferably off the floor so "cistko picajzlic" (what my gf calls the little robot cleaner) can run aorund unobstructed? (He's about 3in tall).

I've been looking around, but maybe one of you has a brainwave.

thanks

Pete

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
These?

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

that was quick! Thanks!

yes - I like them, apart from the hype attached (constant flux field) - I may just go back and buy a couple of the red bricks with the three holes that I was loooking at in B&Q last night, but I will have to stick some felt on their bottom to stop them scratching the floor.

A

Anonymous

this one can be scheduled to clean the whole place every day, but probably not as engaging as yours! Discreet though!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="pmabz"] I may just go back and buy a couple of the red bricks with the three holes that I was loooking at in B&Q last night[/quote]

Sounds favourite to me. You can always add the flux capacitors or whatever later.

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

pmabz:
I've just bought more stuff and the cable mess behind my tv is getting in the way of my wee robot cleaner - also the mess of wires for lamps and laptop etc. Anyone got any good suggestions on how to keep it tidy, and preferably off the floor so "cistko picajzlic" (what my gf calls the little robot cleaner) can run aorund unobstructed? (He's about 3in tall).

I've been looking around, but maybe one of you has a brainwave.

thanks

Pete

Hi Pete, where can I get hold of a robot cleaner? Do you have a link you could post?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts