Members systems on YouTube thread - please upload!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
I have few uploaded before of pure stereo playing as part of my channel - my system is different to this now, not had the chance to do any with the Kef Reference - they take it to a silly level

One or Two should give access to the others - depends on what you play these back on will depend on how it portrays the original even - best is 10% of it really but it sounds more like the song is added after rather than being played by the system.

That is how transparent my system in - all you get is pure sound filling the whole room from just stereo.

It also shows my old system and where I have come from - thats why I am doing it so I can remember years later
Cheers mate! That was great! Very cool, I loved it. Great sound.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
This is my PJ when I first intalled the screen, I have improved it about 10 fold since this day - day 1.

Brings back a fond memory everytime I watch it - the day my home cinema actually turned into an actual home cinema

EDIT - you can see my dome head in it for a bit lol

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I have few uploaded before of pure stereo playing as part of my channel - my system is different to this now, not had the chance to do any with the Kef Reference - they take it to a silly level

One or Two should give access to the others - depends on what you play these back on will depend on how it portrays the original event - best is 10% of it really but it sounds more like the song is added after rather than being played by the system.

That is how transparent my system in - all you get is pure sound filling the whole room from just stereo.

It also shows my old system and where I have come from - thats why I am doing it so I can remember years later

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
This is my PJ when I first intalled the screen, I have improved it about 10 fold since this day - day 1.

Brings back a fond memory everytime I watch it - the day my home cinema actually turned into an actual home cinema

EDIT - you can see my dome head in it for a bit lol
Looks and sounds great. I like the sound of those planes.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
This is my system. It is quite valuable and virtually untraceable.

Like most people I work nine to five.

I have Bridge on Tuesday evenings and the pub quiz on Thursday evenings.

Please wipe your feet, or better still take off your shoes so as not leave any incriminating muddy footprints on the Wilton Royal.

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
Trick is to not leave home and sleep with a deadly weapon in one hand - well thats what I call it anyway :)
Me too, and it helps to have big dogs! *biggrin*

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
ellisdj said:
Trick is to not leave home and sleep with a deadly weapon in one hand - well thats what I call it anyway :)

Please keep your love life to yourself. ;-)

Here I keep telling people I won't bother unless it's a full on Sterling SMG. Sadly illegal, even in Texas, unless you've got some sort of super dooper firearms permit. I couldn't hit the inside of a barn door with a pistol.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts