MATCHING SYSTEM

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone.
Does anyone know if a Sonus fabers auditors M would be a good match for a Leema tucana or Plinius
9200 and has anyone tried listening a Cyrus 8se with a Leema,Bryston,Plinius.
Thanks.And would like any comments from What hi-fi team also.

T

the record spot

One for the team I suspect. Or Thaiman possibly. Nice though that gear is, it's likely out of the range of most users on here.

Try out the other forums on the web; Steve Hoffman's forum (Hardware section), I think Audio Engine too might be a good pitstop.

A

Anonymous

Yes, certainly out of my price range! Never listened to any of these but if they are anything short of superb, I'd be very surprised indeed.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
burhan:Hi everyone. Does anyone know if a Sonus fabers auditors M would be a good match for a Leema tucana or Plinius 9200 and has anyone tried listening a Cyrus 8se with a Leema,Bryston,Plinius. Thanks.And would like any comments from What hi-fi team also.

A Budget around £3K I guess!? (from the amps you mention)

The usual suspects would be Krell 400Xi, Pass Labs pre/power and Plinius like you mention above. It really depending on your taste in music although the three above would be do everything from classical to rocks. If you like dance and rock, mainly, and in need of bass then Bryston 4B SST would make sense depending on preamp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts