Marantz PM6007
Or
TRIANGLE BOREA BR-03
Marantz PM6007
I think it will be my next one
arrive. Do you have experience with
this couple?
Welcome to the forum.
You really will have to audition yourself, the speakers are in a completely different price bracket and will depend on the size of your listening room and your ears.
Sorry cannot be more helpful but don't forget to budget for some decent speaker stands if you do not already own some.

Pas65

Jan 13, 2023
Visit site
Stands are required
But it was also x know if the components
that users have and what they think, whether good or not
and then of course you have to hear for yourself
My list is much longer...

Congratulations on the system you have

Pas65

Jan 13, 2023
Visit site
Rated about it is on my long list
It costs a little too much, maybe it's better to invest more in the speakers
I have a room 4x3.5 meters if it was bigger I would
WHARFEDALE linton-walnut+stand €1,190! such a low price is hard to find

Last edited:

it can be found cheaper, or even second hand.

Reactions: Al ears

it can be found cheaper, or even second hand.
that's cheap!

A deal costs half, but I'm in Italy and there is customs, VAT, shipping ....
That can always be an issue when we see a bargain here in the UK and assume it's going to be available elsewhere....

robdmarsh

I think Triangle br03 with Marantz pm6007 could be a good pairing. The Triangles are very well-considered but may be a bit lively on top and the smooth sounding nature of the Marantz could take the edge of this nicely.

Pas65

Jan 13, 2023
Visit site
I think Triangle br03 with Marantz pm6007 could be a good pairing. The Triangles are very well-considered but may be a bit lively on top and the smooth sounding nature of the Marantz could take the edge of this nicely.
Triangle br03 are also in the shopping Limit, I listened to the B&W 606 Anniversary Edition But with a naim amp and never with the marantz I found the B&W 606 online with its stands at 800€ against the average 1000

matthewpianist

Based on experience, I'd warmly recommend Dali speakers with the Marantz. The Oberon 1s are great in a small room, or the Oberon 3s offer more scale in a larger room.

Monitor Audios also work well with the Marantz, though my experience suggests care is needed with their current range. The only ones I've really liked are the Silver 50s. Some of their other current designs can sound smeared and lack clarity. A pre-owned pair of Bronze 2/BR2/BX2 would be a good option.

Reactions: Pas65

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts