Marantz SR6003 WOW

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
i just changed my AV amp from cambridge audio 640R to Marantz SR6003... What an amp!! This thing does not sound like an Av amp.... if ur looking an AV amp that will play muzic as well try & audition the Marantz... am sure u will like it. Just say i sheer it on line!

A

Anonymous

Great to hear that you are loving your Marantz '6003 A/V Receiver.

Marantz certainly puts Music first and foremost, and it certainly shows in their products.

Dan.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I have to disagree when it comes to the 8003 processor/power combo. I listened to them in stereo mode recently as I was thinking of getting a refund for my buggy Arcam AVR600. Considering they are a similar price as the AVR600, they came nowhere close, sounding very ordinary in stereo. I was very surprised.

A

Anonymous

I have been very happy with my Marantz AV8003, which I have owned for almost 9 months now. It is much better than just about every other A/V Receiver out there. It is a Surround Sound Processor, but if I were to spend this kind of money on say a Denon A/V Receiver or an Onkyo A/V Receiver, for example, their musicality just isn't in the same league.

I would be interested in checking out the Arcam AV888 Surround Sound Processor, when it eventually gets released here in Australia. The problem is that I am also awaiting Arcam to iron out all the bugs of its AVR600, which the issues I would assume would unfortunately be present in the AV888.

If the Arcam really does make the Marantz AV8003 sound poor in comparison, I shall certainly be interested in listening to the Arcam!

Dan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts