Question Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Standmount Loudspeakers

Cabunag60

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone got this Stereo Amplifier is it worth the high cost, I have seen a deal for it online with speakers.

Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Standmount Loudspeakers
Cost £1249

I will only be using it for Streaming and the Radio, thanks for reading.

rainsoothe

Has anyone got this Stereo Amplifier is it worth the high cost, I have seen a deal for it online with speakers.

Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Standmount Loudspeakers
Cost £1249

I will only be using it for Streaming and the Radio, thanks for reading.
Should have no trouble driving those, and it's a good partnership imo, but whether you'll like it or the speakers are the right size for you and your room, that's a different matter. Try to audition.

Reactions: Al ears

manicm

If you have the space go for it, it’s a good deal. And you should have no problem selling the 607s if the match is not good. You won’t really lose any money.

EDIT: If you do have the space ask the dealer for the 606 s2 instead, if he can work something out. But now I do suspect this is a Sound United thing now that both brands fall under it.

Cabunag

Apr 2, 2021
Visit site
If you have the space go for it, it’s a good deal. And you should have no problem selling the 607s if the match is not good. You won’t really lose any money.

EDIT: If you do have the space ask the dealer for the 606 s2 instead, if he can work something out. But now I do suspect this is a Sound United thing now that both brands fall under it.
Many thanks for the reply still looking for the best deal the more i look the more problems come up, like do i need
MQA streaming
Both Amplifiers im thinking about dont support MQA

Yamaha R-N803D

Marantz PM7000N

TRENDING THREADS