Marantz pm6002

A

Anonymous

We have the pm6002 and it sound great but we have nothing to compare it to as this is our first set of seperates

A

Anonymous

The shop I work at has it on order. When it arrives I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it, compared to the SR4021, PM4001 and PM4001 OSE.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Jan Hibma"]
The shop I work at has it on order. When it arrives I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it, compared to the SR4021, PM4001 and PM4001 OSE.

[/quote]

/Awaiting eagerly

A

Anonymous

Would I be correct in stating that the pm6002 is to be reviewd in the December Issue as part of a same manufacture review i.e. Marantz CD6002 and PM6002..

We have the above therefore this is more out of intrest.

We love the crisp clear sound from the B&W 685s.

A

Anonymous

I have got the current issue of HIFI Choice and it says that they are going to review both the PM6002 and the CD6002 in their next issue.

Surely the WHF crew won't let them get in first on reviewing the PM6002.

A

Anonymous

Is there a review of the Marantz PM6002 in the new December issue that is out now?

A

Anonymous

NO. not this month; I was hoping there would be; however there is going to be a one make test next month so fingures crossed the CD6002 and PM6002 are in this test.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
AFAIK it's purely because the review team hadn't received a review sample of the PM6002 at the time, and were thus unable to suggest it in this context.

The fact it didn't make it into the December issue also suggests it was too late for that one, too.

A

Anonymous

"I suppose I will find out soon!"

Christmas backhanders from Rotel ;)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
To confirm, PM6002 review in Jan issue, out December 13th, as part of a huge hi-fi test special - in other words, as ever with WHF, it'll be tested against the very best there is in the market. Should be a great test!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts