Marantz NR-1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpierce

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Good morning all. I looked for a for sale section and couldn't find one. I'm looking to sell my Marantz NR-1200. I've had it for a few months and while it is great I'm looking at getting into vintage audio. I recently purchased a Pioneer SA-7800 and would like to offset my cost. I paid $600+tax for the Marantz back in August and am looking to get $450 for it. I'd love to deal with someone local in So-Cal but am willing to ship. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Hope you all had a great Christmas and have an amazing new year.

Good morning all. I looked for a for sale section and couldn't find one. I'm looking to sell my Marantz NR-1200. I've had it for a few months and while it is great I'm looking at getting into vintage audio. I recently purchased a Pioneer SA-7800 and would like to offset my cost. I paid $600+tax for the Marantz back in August and am looking to get $450 for it. I'd love to deal with someone local in So-Cal but am willing to ship. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Hope you all had a great Christmas and have an amazing new year.
This forum does not have a classified advert section. You will have to sell elsewhere. Try eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts