Marantz Dealer

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello there

I'm considering purchasing my first real Hi Fi in over 30 years. As I live in Guernsey I wish to purchase a Marantz CD6003 & a Marantz PM6003 intergrated amplifier from a reputable dealer in the UK. Sound Hi Fi in Dartmouth, Devon seems fine can anyone recommend this company.

Many thanks

David Guernsey CI

A

Anonymous

In the U.K is very easy to buy good hi-fi products and very frequently the delivery is free. You are fortunate.

I am thinking about bying the PM 6003, too. I am not sure. I have the CD 5003. Could you give your reasons? There are other options like Rotel RA-04 SE or Yamaha A-S500. Maybe I go around once and again without stop!. That's the "suffer" of searching the "perfect buy".

The Cd 6003 is a clear winner. In that we agree.

The election depends in my case of the kind of music that I listen to, of the dimensions of my living room, of the sound that I like,...

TED1957:

Hello there

I'm considering purchasing my first real Hi Fi in over 30 years. As I live in Guernsey I wish to purchase a Marantz CD6003 & a Marantz PM6003 intergrated amplifier from a reputable dealer in the UK. Sound Hi Fi in Dartmouth, Devon seems fine can anyone recommend this company.

Many thanks

David Guernsey CI

Welcome...

What dealers do you have in the Channel Islands? As previously mentioned, there are many other brands that'll do the job just as well as the Marantz.

Choucas

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Melodonia do them and I think they work out at £255 each.

I've tried ordering from UK dealers but they don't knock off the VAT and delivery can be expensive, so I'm looking to buy locally.

Melodonia do have the system set up for you to hear, as well.

Good luck!

Graham

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Choucas, David from Frank Harvey (who has posted above) will happily punt something over the Channel to you VAT-free. As long as it's not Marantz, seemingly! That's rather disappointing for me too, I was hoping to have a Marantz AV amp shipped over to Jersey in the near future.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
bigblue235:
Choucas, David from Frank Harvey (who has posted above) will happily punt something over the Channel to you VAT-free. As long as it's not Marantz, seemingly! That's rather disappointing for me too, I was hoping to have a Marantz AV amp shipped over to Jersey in the near future.
Yes, we do ship to the channel islands, but unfortunately the rule of certain brands not being mail orderable still applies
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts