marantz cd6002

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi everyone,

as i am a very happy owner of a marantz k-sig cd player for a number of years, can anyone from whifi towers tell me if the above machine would be a worthwile upgrade to my current player?

your review was very favourable so i am considering its purchase!

also when is it due to go on sale?

many thnaks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Couldn't vouch for it besting a KI Sig, but it's a damn fine player. Just waiting on word from Marantz re stocks being fully in shops and i'll let everyone know here....

A

Anonymous

I would be interested to know how this Marantz CD 6002 would compare with a Cyrus 6s .... as I am thinking of getting one. Is the Cyrus in a different league? (As its twice the price) or is there little between them ?

My Other gear is £800 speakers and £800 amplifier, so would a £250 CD player spoil the show ?

Cheers

Graham

A

Anonymous

Graham you just know you're about to be asked what your amp and speakers are don't you!? ;-)

A

Anonymous

lol - its Cyrus 8 amplifier and Monitor Audio GS10's

I guess the Marantz is a bit new for many of to know which gear it goes best with though

A

Anonymous

Going to be interested to see what the insides of the 6002 are derived from - ie whether its a beefed up 5001 or has more in common with a 7001.
Still nice enough to see another CD player at this price point.

A

Anonymous

Hi

As i am considering buying a new CD player would i be able to tell much difference between the marantz and the Roksan Kandy. Is the Roksan going to be worth double the cost?

regards

A

Anonymous

i have been looking for a shop that has this player in stock and come up with none i have been offered a 5001ose exdisplay for £200 woukd this be a good buy or wait for a 6002 any advice would be a help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts