marantz amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi im new to this forum but i would like your views about marantz amps new or second hand my system is mission m52 sony ta-fb940r amp sony cdp-xe570 cd player qed original speaker cable and qed qunex 1 my amp its not sounding good i dont know why tone controls are gone i dont know why there is very weak bass so how good will b marantz for my speakers i will upgrade my cd player as well soon and im thinking for marantz as well thanx

A

Anonymous

Holy run on sentence batman!

Do you have a budget for your amplifier?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I am not too sure on this one as I thought the sony amp/cd player combo is very good. I think the amp was WHF's product of the year (long time ago, correct me if Im wrong chaps) so for £300 upgrade - im not convince it's can be done to a good effect.....although if you already don't like the sony amp sound then I suppose you haven't got anything to loose!

A

Anonymous

yes ur right both of them were what hi fi , is not that I dont like the sony amp but it is something wrong with it it has no bass and tone controlles dont work and thats why.

I dont know what to do ? ps is that cd-p good for marantz and is marantz amp good for M52s ?

thanx

A

Anonymous

ye I see , but is not what I like thanx anyway
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts