MacBook Pro should arrive today!

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Very excited - shiny new MBP should arrive today. This'll be first new Mac in three years and forth Apple laptop in the last ten.

A 'ThatCable' HDMI arrived yesterday - wow, certainly looks impressive for just over 4 quid (delivered) and also waiting on a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to get audio and video into my Yammie amp!

Now, where's the UPS van ?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
roger06:....also waiting on a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to get audio and video into my Yammie amp!

Where does that leave the Sony BDP S370 in your signature system? (I assumed that would provide video - and iPlayer - to your Yamaha in full multi-channel audio.)

Will the MacBook Pro replace it?

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi Chebby

Nope, the 370 will continue its role! For BluRay and DVD duties and probably also for YouTube and iPlayer as it's probably easier to do it on this as opposed to the MBP.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Well this update is of little use (I'm just excited!) - the MBP arrived yesterday but the MiniDP to HDMI adapter is still en-route so haven't been able to plug it into my system yet.

But what a beautiful machine! The trackpad on it is simply amazing - so easy to use. Hopefully the adapter will arrive today and I'll copy my music, vids and photos from my old iMac and give it a go...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts