MA BR5 or MA BR2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have the BR2's but would the BR5's be better for my PM6003 and LP12 i will be getting better stuff for my LP12 when i have saved up enough money so this is just for now as this will be a straight swap for the BR5's so i wont cost me anything.

Depends on what you're looking for? The BR5s are floorstanding speakers, therefore, will give you bigger bass extention. As both are from the Bronze range, if you like the tonal qualities of the BR2s then the 5s should be the natural progression.

What's the size of your listening room?

A

Anonymous

I have bothin a 7.1 system and i much prefer the br5's bigger bass and a slightly clearer sound in stereo mode.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i have the br5's and they are very good but i would stick with the br2's i think you dont hear enough the driver and to much cabinet imo. The br5's can sound boomy where the 2's sound good close to a wall.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had my BR5s for a while now and whilst they are currently the front speakers in a 5.1 system for a few months they also performed well in a CD SYSTEM
Have no plans to change them and think they are a bit of bargain, especially now the BX range is out.
But never used BR2.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts