LPs and 45 s as an investment ?

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
This is a very good question some UK soul stuff is very bankable . also those 12 inch singles and limited floppies . Its picking the right genre is the problem . what is collectable and what is for the rubbish dump down the road . yes 99% of those 78s are absolute rubbish as records . But i know a guy who is an artist and uses them as art work. Better than being in a dump i suppose .Generally a waste of time putting them in the attic. . However now LPs are selling well ( outsold CDs and now tape music is selling too
So what is going on here?
#people do not want now pure digital sound , there appears to be something missing from it
I spoke to a mate of mine that sells amps and decks . His amps are valve jobs and prices start at £1k the decks around the same price , however the speakers can be anything over £15k .. By the time add the CD players tape decks ( reel to reel jobies ) another £5k
This can get very expensive and that does not include the LPs the tapes either and converting the basement for sound too .
H e said one of his best customers has wall to wall sound in every room via a computer , which he helped to fit . Total cost £159,000. think he was done myself hen again it was a huge "House" . His job is a sound engineer

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
there has been in recent months a lot of talk even in the investment programs about investing in music . what is in and not what is not in Certainly better than buy those daft coins which are actually not real coins at all

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts