Lots of log in going on!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
10 mins to 5pm and I just noticed 230 people on line!!!! WOW that is quite impressive
emotion-21.gif

Would Andy has some kind of records to share with us what is highest number of people who reading the forum at any one time?

I can remember when if you ask one question and have to wait 3 days for someone to post on your thread, now I just couldn't keep up with what's going on in here! I even miss when John drop that big line to Clare
emotion-16.gif

John Duncan

[quote user="Thaiman"]I even miss when John drop that big line to Clare
emotion-16.gif
[/quote]

Which she's studiously ignored, you'll notice. Though this may have something to do with me asking Anton the same five minutes later. She had 'er chance...........

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm not sure we've got the figures for record use at any time, but we have had a bumper weekend. All hail (literally!) to the gods of bad weather, bank holidays and new product ranges all coinciding.
emotion-21.gif

We're gaining real momentum, which is as much down to everyone on here's efforts as ours (oh, and the fact that we've now been going the necessary months for Google searches to start kicking in big-time).

All good grounding for when it goes REALLY crazy once the reviews go online and we actually start marketing the site!
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="Thaiman"]I even miss when John drop that big line to Clare
emotion-16.gif
[/quote]

Though this may have something to do with me asking Anton the same five minutes later..[/quote]

You're so fickle
emotion-9.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
2 locked posts tonight! I bet we will have a full time mod soon
emotion-17.gif

I miss both of them but don't really bother me anyway, having said that I wouldn't like this forum to turn into where people just post some questions, someone answer it and that's it! We have a nice (sort) of relationship going on here and that's why we keep popping in between working hours, even just to say hello
emotion-1.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]

We have a nice (sort) of relationship going on here and that's why we keep popping in between working hours, even just to say hello
emotion-1.gif

[/quote]

Don't worry Thaiman, that's what makes this site so special, and it ain't going to change!
emotion-1.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]at one point there were over 1200 online at once.... [/quote]

emotion-3.gif
that is more than any Forums I have ever been posted in! I don't know if you good people realise that the figure is 3 times as many people than your competitor (magazine's) forum

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
[quote user="Thaiman"]3 times as many people than your competitor (magazine's) forum[/quote]

Is there such a thing?

[/quote]

I guess not, sorry. I forgot that you don't like even mention the other.

Since WHF changed (you may call updated) from about 2003 and I suppose no other mag cover everything under the sun that make noise and picture like your do!

John Duncan

[quote user="Thaiman"]
2 locked posts tonight!ÿ I bet we will have a full time mod soon
emotion-17.gif

I miss both of them but don't really bother me anyway, having said that I wouldn't like this forum to turn into where people just post some questions, someone answer it and that's it!ÿ We have a nice (sort) of relationship going on here and that's why we keep popping in between working hours, even just to say hello
emotion-1.gif

ÿ
[/quote]

Hello all x

John Duncan

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Indeed!

And we had a pre-football surge tonight - at one point there were over 1200 online at once....
[/quote]

I forgot about the football (must be Scottish). Did they win?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
No, I think they lost to - ummmm - whoever it was they were playing. But the one who is married to the one who used to be a pop star and is now a stick insect won a hat. Or something.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]2 locked posts tonight![/quote]

Or, to put it in context, over 36,800 unlocked threads...

[quote user="Thaiman"]I bet we will have a full time mod soon
emotion-17.gif
[/quote]

You mean we don't?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Mr.E....Am I complaining??
I certainly didn't know forum have full time mod, I thought you guys only log on while eating some hopnobs!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]I certainly didn't know forum have full time mod[/quote]

It's virtually all I do all day - and most of the night. I do sleep, but only occasionally...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts