gel said:
Has anything changed, BB?

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

And also check out the Contacts ...

https://www.whathifi.com/contact-us
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

There might be something about the takeover in the latest mag just released.

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:
The masthead in the mag will be different but that's about it for now!
Yep, still saying as Haymarket at the moment. Yep, I thought it might change a bit.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
There might be something about the takeover in the latest mag just released.

Why?

Anyway, as you said, you don’t even buy the magazine, so why do you care who owns it?
None of your business and yes I do care I have been a subscriber for many years and I still buy the odd mag like I said. You and Norman are really not worth talking to, so that’s the last you will hear from me!

D

Deleted member 2457

They got rid of Andrew why would they want him back? Besides his main duties was looking after this website.

D

Deleted member 2457

I liked Andrew most for being a good friend on here but we were in the minority Chebby lots of former members on that website you originated from complained to Haymarket about Andrew and the way he conducted himself on here from memory which is stracthy seeing as I was in psychosis at the time, but I do recall reading on HDD audio about this and the members who were going to stick the boot in.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
... Chebby lots of former members on that website you originated from ...

Not sure what you are referring to. This IS the (hi-fi) website I ‘originated from’ inasmuch as it was the first hi-fi website I joined.

In fact my membership here pre-dates even yours by a few months!

I was, briefly, a member of the old HDD site but left due to my repugnance of many of the views held by it’s proprietor at the time.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
... Chebby lots of former members on that website you originated from ...

Not sure what you are referring to. This IS the (hi-fi) website I ‘originated from’ inasmuch as it was the first hi-fi website I joined.

In fact my membership here pre-dates even yours by a few months!

I was, briefly, a member of the old HDD site but left due to my repugnance of many of the views held by it’s proprietor at the time.
My mistake, I thought I remembered you mentioning that you were a member on HDD audio before you joined here.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd have Andrew back in a shot. He was one of the main writers I enjoyed reading when I was growing up in the 80s. He was one of my gods when it came to HiFi.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
I'd have Andrew back in a shot. He was one of the main writers I enjoyed reading when I was growing up in the 80s. He was one of my gods when it came to HiFi.
....and his acerbic wit made me laugh out loud.

If you were puffed up with your own importance, there was nobody better with a pointed remark. You had to get up early in the morning to get the better of him in light hearted banter.

D

Deleted member 2457

I would love him back too. I still follow him on Facebook, he recently bought a iPhone Plus but they sent him an iPhone 8 instead claiming it was no wrong description of phone and that was why it was cheap or something like that. He was not happy because they said they would refund the difference and he could keep the iPhone 8 or send it back for a full refund!

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
Weren’t you one of the members he banned?
regular_smile.png
Or my mistake again!

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
MajorFubar said:
Weren’t you one of the members he banned? Or my mistake again!

Nope, I have never been banned

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts