Looking To Buy Desktop Speakers.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
mooota1514 said:
Hi im looking for a good set of speakers for my bedroom the speakers will be conected to  my lapotp i have a budget of £300

Q Acoustics BT3 Bluetooth Active Speaker System
About £280

mooota1514

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Two good speakers there oh i hate decisions.........
tounge_smile.gif

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Performance:- Presonus Eris 5 active monitors, around £200. You will need an inexpensive USB dac, prices start at £25 for the Behringer UCA202. No Bluetooth though unless you add it with something like a ProJect Bluetooth Box E, which includes a dac.

Convenience:- Any of the powered speakers mentioned above, there are a few others as well. The Audio Engine though does not have Bluetooth or a dac.

mooota1514

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
mooota1514 said:
Hi im looking for a good set of speakers for my bedroom the speakers will be conected to my lapotp i have a budget of £300

Q Acoustics BT3 Bluetooth Active Speaker System About £280

Had a look at the speakers today in a shop and im going to buy tomorrow thanks to everyones help..............

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
mooota1514 said:
Andrewjvt said:
mooota1514 said:
Hi im looking for a good set of speakers for my bedroom the speakers will be conected to  my lapotp i have a budget of £300

Had a look at the speakers today in a shop and im going to buy tomorrow thanks to everyones help..............

What you think... just give yourself a few hours listening before you judge the sound

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
mooota1514 said:
Andrewjvt said:
mooota1514 said:
Hi im looking for a good set of speakers for my bedroom the speakers will be conected to my lapotp i have a budget of £300

What you think... just give yourself a few hours listening before you judge the sound

First impressions are very important.

Report those too, before your ear/brain becomes accustomed to the sound.

These can often be the most revealing when it comes to evaluating new equipment. Place them anywhere, stick some music on and give them half an hour, then psition them correctly and have a listen.

Let us know what you think.

mooota1514

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello again ive still not made my mind up i went along to my local store to look and listin to the "Q Acoustics BT3" they sounded good plus i got them home to see how they looked on my desk along with my laptop

while i was in the shop i also looked at "Ruark Audio MR1" plus got them home to try plus how they looked on my desy with laptop

There is more punch comes out the BT3 but i must say the MR1 can punch out the sound as well plus with them being smaller and better looking finished off i think im going for the "Ruark" i can get a good deal with the haggle factor

im going back at 4.30 to make my mind up

update to follow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts