Looking to buy another multiregion BD player.

philiptech

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought a multiregion BD player just over 18 months ago and it worked really well. Just recenly the ethernet jack stopped working so I could not access bd live special features. Then today, some discs which have played fine previously, and have no visible scratches have started to have issues. When inserted into the player the player makes a terrible sound while trying to read the disc and the disc won't start.

So I think the player is failing in some way. so am looking to get a new one to replace it. While I don't have any reason for the player to have 3D if a player with 3D is better than the ones without that is fine.

I would also like the player to have WIFI so as to reduce the chance of being left with out internet due to a failed ethernet jack.

£300 is my maximum price I am able to spend.

Are you based in the UK? If a player bought brand new doesn't work properly within such a short period of time should be repaired by the retailer under Sale of Goods Act.

By multiregion, do you mean for DVDs only or for blu rays as well?

philiptech

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for it to be multiregion for DVDs and BDs/.

I purchased it online so even assuming being able to get it repaired for free that still leaves the cost of shipping it back to the retailer..

philiptech said:
I am looking for it to be multiregion for DVDs and BDs/.

I purchased it online so even assuming being able to get it repaired for free that still leaves the cost of shipping it back to the retailer..

It depends on the retailer. Why don't you contact your retailer first and see what they say? Cost of shipping will be less than £10.

These people have various models of multiregion blu ray players:

http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts