Looking for speaker cable advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys it's finally dawned on me that I might not be getting the best out of my AE Neo 3's with QED micro wire. Now I should add that these are single speaker cable connections only as they only have 2 speaker terminals. So with a budget of 12.00 per metre what would you recommend for my system? I will demo them before taking the plunge of course because I am going to need at least 5 metres of it.

A

Anonymous

Perhaps I am skating on the cheap but since this is a hi fi i intend to keep for a long time now before upgrading, surely Chord Carnival Screen should be a good one?
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hmm you contradicted yourself twice :)

If you can afford it, get Rumour2 or Odyssey2, much better cable than Silverscreen. Rumour2 can be had for very close price, if you do some good searching.

A

Anonymous

A slight contradiction I grant you lol but I was more looking for a decent upgrade to my existing cable and if i can get that for for around 6.00 per metre all the better. I already have some banana plugs so that won't be an issue I notice that the debate on forums and the internet still rages about cables so I guess that means I am going to have to listen to the speaker cables myself and bring along my humble speaker cable also.

A

Anonymous

Well they you've made up your mind! For 5-6/m I am not sure you can do much better than Chord Silverscreen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts