Looking for high res downloads? Dreamstreaming

Tonestar1

Afternoon folks,

Stumbled across a really good website this morning which I'm sure more than a few of you will be interested in.

http://dreamstreaming.info/

It's a portal to numerous download/ streaming/radio sites and it rates each site 1-7 depending on how lossy the music is.

Anyway heres the blurb
Welcome to DreamStreaming
There are hundreds of commercial music download sites, tens of thousands of streaming radio stations and dozens of music streaming providers. Download and streaming content is offered at different levels of quality and in different formats. Lots of music, some free and some costs money.

DreamStreamingwill help you find the very best music sites, offering the best content, at the highest quality (or most appropriate) download or stream for you..... and we want you to help us. Why not join our DreamStreaming community; you will get to add your favourite sites, have quick access to free (legal) CD quality music downloads, and much more.

When you become a member of DreamStreaming, you can download FREE CD quality tracks - yes that is FREE! as offered exclusively to DreamStreaming, from the download stores we are listing - because they agree with our aims and objectives, and will (of course) hope you like their music and download some more for money!

Most the music streaming stations we list are are linked directly from this site, for your convenience.

We, like you, are passionate about music and want to present the best streaming and download content available to fellow music lovers around the world. Enjoy the journey, and do JOIN NOW!!!!

Tonestar1

Oh well. Obviously my qoute "which I'm sure more than a few of you will be interested in." was clearly way of the mark. Just thought I 'd bump the thread a bit as I havn't seen another website providing this service. Fell free to shoot me downs with better sites. I'd be interested in seeing them as this is the best resource I could find.

Red Dragon

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Looks interesting, thanks Tonestar. The editorial provides a fascinating over-view of the state of the music industry..exciting times !!

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Tonestar, a good portal to keep an eye out for some more mainstream 24/96 downloads hopefully.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

nice one tonestar1
looks interesting lets get behind this idea cheers.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I linked to the Blue Coast Records site from there, I was interested by the DSD downloads. I tried the free DSD ISO download of Jane Selkye, burned it to a CD using Nero, but couldn't get it to play on a PS3, Sony BDP-S350 or Marantz UD5005. Anyone else tried this and did you have any success.

free_dsd.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts